1. Means of Transportation includes railway, vehicles, buses, airplanes, ships, tankers and boats.
2. In Pakistan the ratio of industrial progress was 7.6% during the year 2001-2002.
3. Handicraft, wood work and iron work industries are some of the examples of Cottage Industry.
4. Rugs embroidery and toys industries are some of the examples of Cottage Industry.
5. Poultry farms, dairy farms and honey making industry are the main Small Scale Industries.
6. Pakistan Steel Mills and Shipyard in Karachi are Heavy industries.
7. Textile INdustry Leather and Leather goods industry are Heavy Industries.
8. Pakistan Steel Mill is the biggest inudstry in Public Sector.
9. Texila Defence industry was setup with the help of China.
10. In 1952, government established the Department of Industrial Progress Corporation to
11. In 1961, Pakistan Industrial Bank was established.
12. In 1949, a department of Scientific and Industrial Research was established.
13. In 1949, Industrial Finance Corporation was made.
14. In 1953, a council of Industrial research was found.
15. Two industries Bolan Textile and Lusbaila Textile are being established by the cooperation of
16. Lawrencepure, Hernai, Noshera and Quaidabad are famous for Woollen thread.
17. The factories preparing rubber goods are working in Lahore, Sialkot and Karachi.
18. Karachi Shipyard is working in Karachi which is preparing small size ships.
19. A factory of Ship making is also being established at Bin Qasim.
20. There are 25 ghee factories in Pakistan.
21. First ammunition factory was established at Wah in 1951.
22. Railway and Roads are two types of Land Communication.
23. The first railway track was laid between Karachi and Kotri in 1861.
24. Other production of our articles are carried to different parts of the country by roads.
25. National Highway connects the north and south of the country.
26. Shahrah-e-Resham was constructed in the north of the country with the help of China.
27. Shahrah-e-Resham links Pakistan and China via Abbottabad, Rawalpindi and Islamabad.