Pakistan is an under-developed country there prevails poverty among the people. Drought, environmental pollution, low income, lawlessness, and illness are the main causes for backwardness in agriculture and industry. Hence the country cannot progress. Our progress mostly depends upon agriculture and industrial sector. Similarly imports, exports and means of transportation are the basis of the progress of a country. Either it is private sector or the public sectors, both are very important. E-Commerce can play a vital role in the development of the economy in such a way that living standard of present generation may increase.
Pakistan industrial progress depends upon the following factors:
2. Means of transportation and communications.
3. Best utilization of natural resources.
4. Financial resources
5. Increase of the capability of human productivity resources.
6. Increase of the supply of goods to the international market.
7. Promotion of banking.
8. Emphasis on the technology.
9. Expansion of the markets.
10. Increase in the income of the people so that they may increase their consumption and savings.