1. Constitution is the Supreme Law of any state.
2. Constitution is the basic law of any state.
3. Every government performs its duties and functions within constitutional limits.
4. After the independence of Pakistan, the Government of India act 1935, with certain amendments was adopted by Pakistan.
5. The Quaid-e-Azam was died on 11th September 1948.
6. The Objective Resolution was passed by the First Constituent Assembly in March 1949 under the leadership of Liaquat Ali Khan.
7. On 21st December 1954 Governor General of Pakistan Ghulam Mohammad dissolved the Legislative assembly.
8. The first constitution of Pakistan was enforced on 23rd March, 1956.
9. Pakistan was declared as an Islamic Republic under the first constitution in 1956.
10. In October 1958, the 1956 constitution was abrogated by Commander in Chief of Pakistan Army General Mohammad Ayub Khan.
11. A new constitution was prepared which was enforced by President Ayub Khan on 8th June, 1962.
12. The Head of Pakistan must be a Muslim as compulsory under the 1962 constitution.
13. Urdu and Bengali were declared National languages of Pakistan under the 1962 constitution.
14. On 25th March, 1969 President Ayub Khan resigned and transferred his powers to Commander in Chief Yahya Khan.
15. The constitution of 1973 came into force on 14th August 1973.