Q.1 Write four sentences about the services of Hazrat Shah Waliullah?
1. he was a great saint and religious scholar. He preached the Muslims of Sub continent.
2. He reconciled the mutual differences among Muslims.
3. He eradicated the bad manners of assemblies.
4. he set the straight forward path for Muslims.
Q.2 Write any four sentences about the services of Hazrat Shah Abdul Aziz?
1. He extended the work of Shah Waliullah.
2. He framed a revolutionary program.
3. He forced Muslims to establish an islamic state.
4. he took severe action against the anti Islamic powers specially Sikhs.
Q.3 Write any four objectives of Syed Ahmed Shaheed’s Jehad Movement?
1. To preach the concept of oneness of Allah.
2. To establish an Islamic State.
3. To preach Jihad.
4. To revive Islamic teachings.
Q.4 Write four sentences on the Faraizi Movement?
1. Haji Shariatullah started Faraizi Movement.
2. The purpose of this movement was to reform the Bengali Muslims.
3. The movement proved useful to eradicate non Islamic customs and traditions of Bengali Muslims.
4. Islamic techniques were also carried out under the Faraizi Movement.
Q.5 What were the causes of down fall of Mughal Empire?
1. Lack of national unity.
2. Highly Centralized Administration.
3. Lack of spirit of Jihad.
4. Educational decline.
Q.6 What were the causes of war of Independence?
1. Political Causes
2. Economic Causes
3. Religious Causes
4. Social Causes
Q.7 Write four sentences about Sir Syed Ahmed Khan.
1. He started Aligarh Movement for social, educational and religious services for Muslims.
2. he wrote a pamphlet to remove the confusions between the British and the Muslims after the war of Independence 1857.
3. he established schools in Muradabad, Gazipur and in Aligarh.
4. He gave the Two Nation Theory.
Q.8 Write four sentences about the Hindus agitation against the partition of Bengal.
1. They felt an insult of the national character of India.
2. They criticized the British Government that they had divided Bengal to weaken the freedom of Congress.
3. They started civil disobedience.
4. They created political disorder and unrest in the country.
Q.9 What demand were made by Muslim in 1906 by Simla Delegation?
1. Muslim demand separate electorate for Muslims.
2. They demanded full representation in services.
3. They demanded aid for the establishment of the Muslim University.
4. They demanded weight age in all elected bodies.
Q.10 Why Muslim league was established?
Ans. There were three main factors for the establishment of Muslim League:
1. To protect and safeguards the Muslim’s interest.
2. To cope with the “Minto Morley Reforms.”
3. To promote Muslim loyalty to British Government.
Q.11 Write four sentences about Lucknow Pact.
1. Congress accepted the idea of separate electorate for the Muslims.
2. No bill offending a particular community should be proceeded within any council if three fourths of the representatives of that community oppose it.
3. Hindu-Muslim unity was stressed.
4. The Muslims and Hindus were to have weightage in provinces where they formed minorities.
Q.12 What were the main causes of mutiny of war of independence?
1. Official interference in religion.
2. The acts which caused restlessness among the Indian soldiers.
3. Absence of Indian representation in the administration of the country.
4. Social reparation between the rules and ruled.
Q.13 What were the main object of Muslim Anglo Oriental College?
1. To reject the past tradition and speed up the progress of the Muslims.
2. To reconcile oriental learning with western literature and science.
3. To facilitate western education to the Indian Muslims.
4. To create practical energy among Muslims.
Q.14 Write the four objectives of Khilafat Movement.
1. To maintain the Turkish Caliphate.
2. To maintain the unity of Ottoman Empire.
3. To project the holy places of the Muslims.
4. To maintain brotherhood among the Muslim world.
Q.15 Write three sentences about Non-Cooperation Movement.
1. To surrender all the British titles.
2. To boycott the British law Courts.
3. Non participation in election.
4. Withdrawal of all students from the education institution.
Q.16 Write any four recommendations of Simon Commission.
1. The abolition of diarchy form of government.
2. He rejected Muslims demands regarding one third representation of the centre and statutory majorities in the Punjab and Bengal.
3. He postponed the separation of Sindh from Bombay.
4. He agreed the fair representation for the minorities in the legislatures and in the executives.
Q.17 Write any four proposals of Nehru Report.
1. Abolition of Muslims demand of separate electorate.
2. Reservation of Muslim seats was refused.
3. Hindi should be made the official language.
4. the separation of Sindh from Bombay was accepted.
Q.18 Write any four points of the famous Fourteen Points of Quaid-e-Azam.
1. In the central legislative, Muslims representation should not be less than one third.
2. Sindh should be separated from the Bombay Presidency.
3. A uniform measure of autonomy should be granted to all the provinces.
4. Reforms should be introduced in the N.W.F.P and Baluchistan on the same footing as in other provinces.
Q.19 When and where the three round table conference were held?
1. The first Round Table Conference was held in London from 22nd November, 1930 to 19th January, 1931.
2. The second Round Table Conference was held in London from 7th September, 1931 to 31st December, 1931.
3. The third Round Table Conference was held in London from 17th November, 1932 to 24th December, 1932.
Q.20 Write any four effects of Pakistan Resolution.
1. Muslims were relieved from the Hindus dominion.
2. Gandhi become annoyed and called it a “Moral Mistake”.
3. Hindus dream of “Ram Raj” was vanished.
4. Muslims got a country where they could live according to the teachings of Islam.
Q.21 Write any four points about the role of Quaid-e-Azam as a Governor General.
1. He created an establishment of officers.
2. He created National Spirit and patriotism in the newly born country.
3. he started public contracts and visited frequently Baluchistan and N.W.F.P.
4. He paid special attention towards the economy of Pakistan.