Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Class X, ENGLISH , "Applications"

To Principal Asking Permission for Visiting Pakistan Steel Mills and Making Necessary Arrangement for Transport

The Principal,
X-Y-Z School, Karachi

SUBJECT: PERMISSION TO VISIT PAKISTAN STEEL MILLS.

Dear Sir,

With due respect, I beg to say that the students of our class wanted to visit Pakistan Steel Mills Karachi. We shall be accompanied by three of our senior teachers. This trip will be a beneficial trip for us, from which we can make increment in our knowledge by watching how machines actually work. We can also pick a valuable information for the forth-coming technical exhibition.

We will be grateful to you if you allow us to visit Pakistan Steel Mills and make necessary arrangements for transport.

Thanking You.
Your’s faithfully,
Students of Class X

4th September, 1998


To the Principal Asking for Character Certificate

The Principal,
X-Y-Z School, Karachi

SUBJECT: NEED FOR CHARACTER CERTIFICATE.

Respected Sir,

I have the honour to inform you that I have passed the Matric with A Grade from your school. Now for taking admission in the college I shall need a character certificate.
I, therefore, request you to issue me a character certificate. I’ll be grateful to your this act of kindness.

Your’s Obediently,
X-Y-Z.

4th September, 1998

To the Principal for Sick Leave

To,
The Headmistress,
ABC High School,
Clifton,
Karachi.

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR SICK LEAVE.

Respected Madam,

I am a student of class IX of your school and has been suffering from cold and fever since yesterday.

I am under treatment of my family doctor who has advised me bed rest for two more days.

In the light of my aliment, I would request to grant me sick leave for three days and for this act of your’s I shall remain ever grateful to you.
Thanking you once again for your favour.

Your Obedient Student,
X-Y-Z.

4th September, 1998

To the Principal Asking Him for the Transfer Certificate

To,
The Headmistress,
X-Y-Z School,
Saddar,
Karachi

SUBJECT: NEED FOR TRANSFER CERTIFICATE.

Respected Madam,

I am a student of your school studying in class IX at present, I feel extremely sorry to inform you that I shall not be able to prolong my studies in your esteemed school as my father is leaving with all the members of his family to Oman in connection with a job.

Therefore under the above circumstances, I would request you to issue me a Transfer Certificate which will enable me to seek admission in a school in Oman.

Thanking You for your anticipation in this regard.
Your’s Obediently,
X-Y-Z.

4th September, 1998

To the Headmistress Requesting Her to Grant Your Leave of Absence for Six Days for Attending Marriage Ceremony of Your Cousin.

To,
The Headmistress,
ABC High School,
Hyderi,
Karachi

SUBJECT: REQUEST TO GRANT LEAVE TO ATTEND MARRIAGE CEREMONY.

Respected Madam,


I am writing to inform you that marriage of my cousin is going to be solemnized on 11th September 1998 at Hyderabad.

My parents and other relatives are leaving for Hyderabad on 6th September, 1998 to attend the marriage.

Therefore Madam, I would request you to grant me leave of absence from 6th September, 1998 till 12th September, 1998 of the same month so that I can join the happy celebrations in traditional style.

Thanking You for act of kindness in this regard.
Your’s Obediently,
X-Y-Z.

To Headmistress of Your School Requesting Her to Grant a Concession in School Fee


To,
The Headmistress,
ABC High School,
Saddar,
Karachi

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR THE CONCESSION IN FEE.

Respected Madam,

I am a student of your school studying in class IX. I am very keen to continue with my study but the financial condition of my family is very poor and it is becoming a hinderance.

My father is a school teacher and earns a very little amount from his work. More over due to inflation it has become difficult for my father to afford my education.
Madam, from the school record you will find that I have obtained excellent marks in S.S.C part 1 and hope to pass in grade A-1 in final part of same examination.

In the light of the above circumstances, I would request you to grant me concession in my school fee.

Thanking You for your anticipation in this regard.
Your Obedient Student,
X-Y-Z.C

7 comments: